This page contains affiliated links, which means I may earn a commission on clicks or the sale of a product you purchase through my links at no extra cost to you. This post is sponsored by FamoKids, however, all opinions are genuinely my own. Thanks for your support!
We have survived the past year and a half without a play mat (though it would have made our life much easier with one.) However, Kennadi’s playroom is now being turned into a nursery/playroom since baby number two is on the way!
With that being said, I have had to accept that some toys will be coming into our entry way space. Thankfully, we discovered FamoKids! Keep reading for all of the details on this play mat!
FamoKids Play Mat: Specifications
- Color pictured: Moonstone (Grey)
- Contains: 6 tile squares and 12 edges
- Dimensions: 4’ x 6’
- Thickness: Approximately 0.5”
- Dimensions of each square: 2’ x 2’
- Material: Premium non-toxic EVA foam
FamoKids Play Mat: Details
My favorite thing about this play mat is that it doesn’t scream “baby.” I am pretty obsessed with home décor and keeping the aesthetic in our home and the FamoKids play mat allows for this! Even though it is a play mat, it looks like a rug in our entry way, which I absolutely love!
Some other amazing details:
- Completely waterproof! A must for newborn spit up or toddler messes.
- Can be easily wiped down to clean.
- Is portable; it is really easy to tear apart and store if you need to put it away or travel with it.
- Customizable: Since they are individual squares, you can place it in any shape you want; not just the standard 4’ x 6’. You can also turn the direction of the squares to get different looking designs/pattern!
FamoKids Play Mat: Size Difference
Like I mentioned above, the size is completely custom! Pictured above is a 4’ x 6’ alone next to two 4’ x 6’ mats connected together. While I loved the single mat, our front room has a lot of open space so we filled it by adding a second mat. This has made for a very spacious play area for Kennadi!
I don’t have any cons to share. You cannot go wrong with this play mat! Kennadi is already enjoying it and I can’t wait to use it with our newborn too.
If you are a newborn mom, toddler mom, or expecting, make sure to purchase this mat or add it to your baby registry! I highly recommend FamoKids! They also provided me with a discount code… If you end up purchasing, you can use code “Caitlynashleee” to save!
As always, comment or message me with any additional questions! If you also have a FamoKids mat, I would love to hear your own review!